The selected location is:
( 40°, 24', 6.8" N; 107°, 40', 42.2" W )
The legal description is: Colorado, Sixth Principal Meridian T5N,R92W,sec11
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 272705 , 4475811
The elevation is 1889 m ( 6198 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 3.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6784, 40.4019; 1889 m
The state and county are Colorado: Moffat County 8081
The HUC is Lower Yampa
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Post Oak Draw mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6784, 40.4019 at a distance of 4 m
- Ralston Draw mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6956, 40.4039 at a distance of 1479 m
- Post Oak Spring; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6703, 40.3867 at a distance of 1825 m
- Post Oak Draw head;
-107.6736, 40.3786 at a distance of 2622 m
- Sulphur Gulch mouth; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6453, 40.3950 at a distance of 2911 m
- Eagle Number Five Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6564, 40.4250 at a distance of 3169 m
- Fields Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6475, 40.4183 at a distance of 3190 m
- Round Bottom; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.7034, 40.4250 at a distance of 3328 m
- Williamsfork Number One Mine; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6464, 40.4194 at a distance of 3336 m
- Iles Mountain; Colorado: Moffat Co.
-107.6709, 40.3717, ( 7538 ft ) at a distance of 3416 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31738357