The selected location is:
( 44°, 28', 50.9" N; 107°, 40', 58.1" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T52N,R90W,sec16
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 286652 , 4928778
The elevation is 1647 m ( 5402 ft )
The gradient is: 7.8
The aspect direction is: 250.8
The local roughness is: 5.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6828, 44.4808; 1647 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dry Bush Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6828, 44.4808 at a distance of 5 m
- Spring Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6620, 44.5028 at a distance of 2947 m
- Devils Leap; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7173, 44.4711, ( 5262 ft ) at a distance of 2953 m
- Red Basin; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7131, 44.4603 at a distance of 3322 m
- Bush Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7178, 44.5008 at a distance of 3562 m
- Trapper Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7181, 44.5031 at a distance of 3744 m
- Red Gulch head;
-107.7264, 44.4669 at a distance of 3802 m
- Table Mountain; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6992, 44.5133, ( 5711 ft ) at a distance of 3837 m
- Webber Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7103, 44.4514 at a distance of 3938 m
- Trone Gulch head;
-107.6875, 44.5200 at a distance of 4368 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||White Sulphur Spring
This was request number 30248693