The selected location is:
( 47°, 57', 10.1" N; 107°, 41', 25.4" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T25N,R31E,sec2
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 299133 , 5314557
The elevation is 712 m ( 2337 ft )
The gradient is: 1.7
The aspect direction is: 325.9
The local roughness is: 1.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6904, 47.9528; 712 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sheep Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6904, 47.9528 at a distance of 2 m
- North Fork Sheep Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7174, 47.9567 at a distance of 2060 m
- South Fork Sheep Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7179, 47.9567 at a distance of 2097 m
- Sheep Coulee head;
-107.7179, 47.9569 at a distance of 2102 m
- Sage Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6504, 47.9542 at a distance of 2995 m
- Sun Prairie Flats; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6868, 47.9228 at a distance of 3347 m
- Plummer Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6240, 47.9589 at a distance of 5008 m
- Kelso Number 3 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6624, 47.9050 at a distance of 5713 m
- Seven Mile Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6618, 48.0006 at a distance of 5728 m
- Big Sag, The; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7796, 47.9358 at a distance of 6925 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Horse Pasture Coulee
||Coal Mine Hill
This was request number 29999396