The selected location is:
( 44°, 34', 16.0" N; 107°, 41', 29.0" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T53N,R90W,sec16
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 286299 , 4938830
The elevation is 1689 m ( 5542 ft )
The gradient is: 61.9
The aspect direction is: 120.8
The local roughness is: 39.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.6914, 44.5711; 1689 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Shell Creek Canyon Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6914, 44.5711 at a distance of 6 m
- Amber Gulch mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7084, 44.5683 at a distance of 1390 m
- Post Creek Picnic Area; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6748, 44.5778 at a distance of 1509 m
- Post Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6759, 44.5828 at a distance of 1785 m
- Horse Mountain Gulch mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7123, 44.5644 at a distance of 1824 m
- Shell Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7153, 44.5644 at a distance of 2044 m
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6689, 44.5842 at a distance of 2300 m
- Shelly Gulch mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7098, 44.5536 at a distance of 2438 m
- Shelly Gulch head;
-107.6787, 44.5506 at a distance of 2494 m
- Amber Gulch head;
-107.6595, 44.5689 at a distance of 2543 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hidden Tepee Creek
||White Sulphur Spring
This was request number 29880763