The selected location is:
( 44°, 27', 37.1" N; 107°, 42', 47.1" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T52N,R90W,sec19
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 284167 , 4926580
The elevation is 1463 m ( 4800 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.7131, 44.4603; 1463 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Red Basin; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7131, 44.4603 at a distance of 6 m
- Webber Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7103, 44.4514 at a distance of 1017 m
- Devils Leap; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7173, 44.4711, ( 5262 ft ) at a distance of 1243 m
- Red Gulch head;
-107.7264, 44.4669 at a distance of 1288 m
- Dry Bush Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6828, 44.4808 at a distance of 3312 m
- East Fork McDermotts Gulch head;
-107.7498, 44.4356 at a distance of 4014 m
- Bush Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7178, 44.5008 at a distance of 4512 m
- Trapper Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7181, 44.5031 at a distance of 4769 m
- Trapper Lodge Ranch; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7270, 44.5086 at a distance of 5476 m
- Table Mountain; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.6992, 44.5133, ( 5711 ft ) at a distance of 5988 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||White Sulphur Spring
This was request number 31747128