The selected location is:
( 48°, 1', 30.0" N; 107°, 44', 26.5" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T26N,R31E,sec9
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 295663 , 5322714
The elevation is 756 m ( 2481 ft )
The gradient is: 1.9
The aspect direction is: 314.8
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.7407, 48.0250; 756 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mercury Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7407, 48.0250 at a distance of 2 m
- Linair School (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7596, 48.0156 at a distance of 1754 m
- Seven Mile Coulee head;
-107.7799, 48.0333 at a distance of 3063 m
- Mitchell Corner; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7843, 48.0133 at a distance of 3501 m
- North Fork Sheep Coulee head;
-107.7735, 47.9983 at a distance of 3846 m
- Linair Post Office (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7904, 48.0150 at a distance of 3869 m
- Camp Coulee head;
-107.7899, 48.0133 at a distance of 3892 m
- Horse Pasture Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7099, 48.0544 at a distance of 3996 m
- South Fork Sheep Coulee head;
-107.7938, 47.9972 at a distance of 5024 m
- Seven Mile Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.6618, 48.0006 at a distance of 6484 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Horse Pasture Coulee
This was request number 30028444