The selected location is:
( 44°, 30', 28.1" N; 107°, 45', 3.2" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T52N,R91W,sec2
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 281337 , 4931957
The elevation is 1450 m ( 4757 ft )
The gradient is: 9.7
The aspect direction is: 115.6
The local roughness is: 6.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.7509, 44.5078; 1450 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Douglas Draw head;
-107.7509, 44.5078 at a distance of 5 m
- Hatten Ditch; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7409, 44.5131 at a distance of 984 m
- Chimney Rock; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7320, 44.5139, ( 4744 ft ) at a distance of 1644 m
- Trapper Lodge Ranch; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7270, 44.5086 at a distance of 1899 m
- Trapper Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7181, 44.5031 at a distance of 2658 m
- Bush Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7178, 44.5008 at a distance of 2743 m
- High Line Ditch; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7631, 44.5347 at a distance of 3139 m
- Big Hill Group Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7920, 44.5106 at a distance of 3286 m
- Trapper Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7609, 44.5414 at a distance of 3814 m
- Shell; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.7798, 44.5356, ( 4219 ft ) at a distance of 3849 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Bear Creek Ranch
||Hidden Tepee Creek
|Wild Horse Flats
||White Sulphur Spring
This was request number 29815393