The selected location is:
( 48°, 1', 59.9" N; 107°, 46', 47.6" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T26N,R31E,sec6
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 292774 , 5323740
The elevation is 762 m ( 2500 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.7799, 48.0333; 762 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Seven Mile Coulee head;
-107.7799, 48.0333 at a distance of 2 m
- Linair Post Office (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7904, 48.0150 at a distance of 2180 m
- Mitchell Corner; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7843, 48.0133 at a distance of 2248 m
- Camp Coulee head;
-107.7899, 48.0133 at a distance of 2345 m
- Linair School (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7596, 48.0156 at a distance of 2485 m
- Mercury Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7407, 48.0250 at a distance of 3068 m
- North Fork Sheep Coulee head;
-107.7735, 47.9983 at a distance of 3922 m
- South Fork Sheep Coulee head;
-107.7938, 47.9972 at a distance of 4145 m
- Camp Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8407, 48.0422 at a distance of 4638 m
- Puckett Reservoir; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8349, 48.0061 at a distance of 5095 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Bennett Lake NW
||Horse Pasture Coulee
This was request number 29507416