The selected location is:
( 48°, 2', 31.9" N; 107°, 50', 26.5" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T26N,R30E,sec3
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 288279 , 5324895
The elevation is 745 m ( 2445 ft )
The gradient is: 3.2
The aspect direction is: 119.6
The local roughness is: 1.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.8407, 48.0422; 745 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Camp Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8407, 48.0422 at a distance of 2 m
- Nelson Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8479, 48.0469 at a distance of 748 m
- Nelson Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8740, 48.0550 at a distance of 2860 m
- Nelson Reservoir; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8751, 48.0564 at a distance of 3010 m
- Puckett Reservoir; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8349, 48.0061 at a distance of 4038 m
- Seven Mile Coulee head;
-107.7799, 48.0333 at a distance of 4643 m
- Button Butte Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8824, 48.0733 at a distance of 4648 m
- Linair Post Office (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.7904, 48.0150 at a distance of 4820 m
- Camp Coulee head;
-107.7899, 48.0133 at a distance of 4970 m
- Rock Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8985, 48.0194 at a distance of 4999 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Bennett Lake NW
||Horse Pasture Coulee
This was request number 30284296