The selected location is:
( 48°, 0', 47.9" N; 107°, 53', 40.6" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T26N,R30E,sec17
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 284141 , 5321833
The elevation is 755 m ( 2477 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.8946, 48.0133; 755 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Big Warm Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8946, 48.0133 at a distance of 2 m
- Rock Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8985, 48.0194 at a distance of 737 m
- White Rock Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.9271, 48.0089 at a distance of 2472 m
- David Drum Number 3 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8824, 47.9817 at a distance of 3631 m
- Flat Creek head;
-107.8571, 47.9872 at a distance of 4033 m
- Puckett Reservoir; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8349, 48.0061 at a distance of 4528 m
- Nelson Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8740, 48.0550 at a distance of 4885 m
- Nelson Reservoir; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8751, 48.0564 at a distance of 5008 m
- Nelson Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8479, 48.0469 at a distance of 5109 m
- Whitcomb Lake; Montana: Phillips Co.
-107.8340, 47.9917 at a distance of 5123 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|West Alkali Reservoir
||Bennett Lake NW
This was request number 29930704