The selected location is:
( 45°, 3', 24.8" N; 107°, 54', 32.4" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T9S,R31E,sec16
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 270954 , 4993389
The elevation is 2586 m ( 8484 ft )
The gradient is: 23.4
The aspect direction is: 73.4
The local roughness is: 15.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.9090, 45.0569; 2586 m
The state and county are Montana: Big Horn County 30003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(more typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Long Ridge; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9090, 45.0569 at a distance of 5 m
- Commissary Spring; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9351, 45.0492 at a distance of 2227 m
- Telephone Ridge; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.8932, 45.0392 at a distance of 2333 m
- Black Cabin; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.8910, 45.0375 at a distance of 2586 m
- Little Land; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.8851, 45.0750 at a distance of 2754 m
- Big Bull Elk Canyon head;
-107.9312, 45.0278 at a distance of 3679 m
- Big Bull Elk Creek head;
-107.9363, 45.0281 at a distance of 3859 m
- Buffalo Horn Ridge; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.8729, 45.0325 at a distance of 3935 m
- Windy Point Lookout; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9176, 45.0189, ( 9132 ft ) at a distance of 4281 m
- Indian Springs; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9660, 45.0450 at a distance of 4680 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Little Finger Ridge
This was request number 31733564