The selected location is:
( 44°, 53', 51.0" N; 107°, 55', 30.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 269046 , 4975727
The elevation is 2385 m ( 7826 ft )
The gradient is: 32.3
The aspect direction is: 119.6
The local roughness is: 17.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.9251, 44.8975; 2385 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bucking Mule Falls; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9251, 44.8975 at a distance of 6 m
- Big Tepee Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9396, 44.8836 at a distance of 1925 m
- Railroad Springs Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9568, 44.8917 at a distance of 2583 m
- Little Tepee Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9263, 44.8736 at a distance of 2662 m
- Bucking Mule Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9635, 44.9019 at a distance of 3068 m
- Hannans Coulee head;
-107.9190, 44.9258 at a distance of 3178 m
- Tillets Hole mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9246, 44.8633 at a distance of 3805 m
- Big Tepee Creek head;
-107.8799, 44.8761 at a distance of 4295 m
- Little Tepee Creek head;
-107.8843, 44.8683 at a distance of 4580 m
- Porcupine Falls; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9146, 44.8556 at a distance of 4735 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31717767