The selected location is:
( 44°, 33', 37.1" N; 107°, 55', 46.6" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T53N,R92W,sec21
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 267342 , 4938282
The elevation is 1341 m ( 4400 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.9296, 44.5603; 1341 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Greybull Area Number One Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9296, 44.5603 at a distance of 6 m
- Porter Canal; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.8953, 44.5383 at a distance of 3662 m
- Herren Gulch mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9363, 44.5272 at a distance of 3721 m
- Porter Gulch mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9257, 44.5239 at a distance of 4062 m
- Devils Kitchen; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9718, 44.5322 at a distance of 4583 m
- Whaley Ditch; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9135, 44.5206 at a distance of 4599 m
- Snake Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.8985, 44.5967 at a distance of 4738 m
- Sheldon Gulch mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9693, 44.5222 at a distance of 5281 m
- Herren Gulch head;
-107.9446, 44.6100 at a distance of 5645 m
- Scharen Gulch mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9757, 44.5194 at a distance of 5839 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Bear Creek Ranch
||Wild Horse Flats
This was request number 30309368