The selected location is:
( 44°, 53', 30.1" N; 107°, 57', 24.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 266520 , 4975174
The elevation is 1950 m ( 6397 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 167.5
The local roughness is: 5.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.9568, 44.8917; 1950 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Railroad Springs Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9568, 44.8917 at a distance of 6 m
- Bucking Mule Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9635, 44.9019 at a distance of 1245 m
- Big Tepee Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9396, 44.8836 at a distance of 1635 m
- Bucking Mule Falls; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9251, 44.8975 at a distance of 2588 m
- Mexican Hill; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9862, 44.8811, ( 8233 ft ) at a distance of 2604 m
- Cow Creek head;
-107.9937, 44.8872 at a distance of 2955 m
- Little Tepee Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9263, 44.8736 at a distance of 3145 m
- Hannans Coulee mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9838, 44.9142 at a distance of 3281 m
- Tillets Hole mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9246, 44.8633 at a distance of 4060 m
- South Fork Cottonwood Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9943, 44.8600 at a distance of 4605 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29714017