The selected location is:
( 45°, 14', 56.0" N; 107°, 57', 32.4" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T7S,R31E,sec6
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 267798 , 5014861
The elevation is 1127 m ( 3699 ft )
The gradient is: 3.8
The aspect direction is: 46.3
The local roughness is: 27.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.9590, 45.2489; 1127 m
The state and county are Montana: Big Horn County 30003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Black Canyon Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9590, 45.2489 at a distance of 6 m
- Big Horn Mountains; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9340, 45.2506 at a distance of 1974 m
- Soldier Trail; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9454, 45.2333 at a distance of 2042 m
- Cooper Ridge; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9985, 45.2439 at a distance of 3149 m
- Box Canyon head;
-107.9846, 45.2822 at a distance of 4206 m
- Black Canyon mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.0065, 45.2747 at a distance of 4698 m
- Middle Ridge; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.0063, 45.2183 at a distance of 5037 m
- Box Canyon mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9646, 45.2994 at a distance of 5625 m
- Frozen Leg Canyon mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.0074, 45.2939 at a distance of 6275 m
- Little Finger Ridge; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.0324, 45.2194 at a distance of 6631 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Mountain Pocket Creek
|Little Finger Ridge
This was request number 30277610