The selected location is:
( 44°, 31', 19.9" N; 107°, 58', 9.5" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T53N,R92W,sec31
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 264035 , 4934164
The elevation is 1196 m ( 3925 ft )
The gradient is: 7.5
The aspect direction is: 180.0
The local roughness is: 4.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.9693, 44.5222; 1196 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sheldon Gulch mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9693, 44.5222 at a distance of 6 m
- Scharen Gulch mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9757, 44.5194 at a distance of 596 m
- Devils Kitchen; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9718, 44.5322 at a distance of 1123 m
- Thompson Lateral; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9613, 44.5111 at a distance of 1394 m
- Shell Canal Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9565, 44.5111 at a distance of 1605 m
- Herren Gulch mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9363, 44.5272 at a distance of 2684 m
- Frenchy Draw mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0032, 44.5164 at a distance of 2769 m
- Potato Draw mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9340, 44.5044 at a distance of 3440 m
- Porter Gulch mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9257, 44.5239 at a distance of 3474 m
- Garnett Lake; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0085, 44.5042 at a distance of 3703 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Bear Creek Ranch
||Wild Horse Flats
This was request number 30039203