The selected location is:
( 45°, 11', 55.0" N; 107°, 59', 1.7" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T7S,R30E,sec25
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 265645 , 5009345
The elevation is 1787 m ( 5861 ft )
The gradient is: 17.9
The aspect direction is: 60.0
The local roughness is: 9.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.9838, 45.1986; 1787 m
The state and county are Montana: Big Horn County 30003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(more typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Buffalo Pasture, The; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9838, 45.1986 at a distance of 6 m
- Arrowhead Spring; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9788, 45.1786 at a distance of 2262 m
- Hunter Cabin; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9657, 45.1781 at a distance of 2692 m
- Hunter Spring; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9651, 45.1775 at a distance of 2773 m
- Middle Ridge; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.0063, 45.2183 at a distance of 2808 m
- Whiskey Coulee mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.0285, 45.1939 at a distance of 3549 m
- Little Finger Ridge; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.0324, 45.2194 at a distance of 4459 m
- Little Bull Elk Ridge; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.0410, 45.1850 at a distance of 4741 m
- Soldier Trail; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-107.9454, 45.2333 at a distance of 4894 m
- Whiskey Coulee head;
-108.0096, 45.1572 at a distance of 5031 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Mountain Pocket Creek
|Little Finger Ridge
This was request number 30169602