The selected location is:
( 44°, 52', 52.0" N; 107°, 59', 10.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 264155 , 4974081
The elevation is 2499 m ( 8199 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 8.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-107.9862, 44.8811; 2499 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mexican Hill; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9862, 44.8811, ( 8233 ft ) at a distance of 6 m
- Cow Creek head;
-107.9937, 44.8872 at a distance of 895 m
- South Fork Cottonwood Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9943, 44.8600 at a distance of 2434 m
- Railroad Springs Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9568, 44.8917 at a distance of 2605 m
- Vopats Canyon head;
-108.0226, 44.8831 at a distance of 2881 m
- Bucking Mule Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9635, 44.9019 at a distance of 2924 m
- Johns Spring; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0232, 44.8900 at a distance of 3082 m
- Hannans Coulee mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9838, 44.9142 at a distance of 3679 m
- Big Tepee Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9396, 44.8836 at a distance of 3695 m
- Cottonwood Creek head;
-107.9715, 44.8481 at a distance of 3852 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29952543