The selected location is:
( 44°, 56', 3.8" N; 108°, 0', 47.5" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T57N,R93W,sec12
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 735674 , 4980004
The elevation is 2075 m ( 6807 ft )
The gradient is: 26.8
The aspect direction is: 137.6
The local roughness is: 19.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.0132, 44.9344; 2075 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Spring Creek head;
-108.0132, 44.9344 at a distance of 6 m
- Dugan Bench; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0024, 44.9425 at a distance of 1238 m
- Cow Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0449, 44.9256 at a distance of 2686 m
- Dipping Vat Springs; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0154, 44.9094 at a distance of 2788 m
- Hannans Coulee mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9838, 44.9142 at a distance of 3234 m
- Burnt Trail; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0513, 44.9178 at a distance of 3528 m
- Browns Spring; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0590, 44.9211 at a distance of 3905 m
- Johns Spring; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0232, 44.8900 at a distance of 5001 m
- Winter Hill; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0301, 44.9800 at a distance of 5235 m
- Bucking Mule Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-107.9635, 44.9019 at a distance of 5338 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Natural Trap Cave
This was request number 29597773