The selected location is:
( 48°, 3', 2.2" N; 108°, 1', 14.5" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T27N,R29E,sec32
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 722015 , 5326219
The elevation is 792 m ( 2598 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.0207, 48.0506; 792 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bass Reservoir; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0207, 48.0506 at a distance of 2 m
- White Rock Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0440, 48.0317 at a distance of 2726 m
- David DRUM Number 1 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0074, 48.0250 at a distance of 3015 m
- North Fork White Rock Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0049, 48.0239 at a distance of 3195 m
- J-5 Ranch Number 3 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0474, 48.0217 at a distance of 3780 m
- Seymour Reservoir; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0146, 48.0858 at a distance of 3940 m
- Seymour Reservoir Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0157, 48.0867 at a distance of 4031 m
- North Fork White Rock Coulee head;
-108.0865, 48.0672 at a distance of 5239 m
- J-5 Ranch Number 2 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0940, 48.0333 at a distance of 5793 m
- Big Rock Dam; Montana: Valley Co.
-107.9640, 48.0867 at a distance of 5829 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Wild Horse Reservoir
||West Alkali Reservoir
||Bennett Lake NW
This was request number 31728564