The selected location is:
( 44°, 51', 56.9" N; 108°, 2', 59.6" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T56N,R93W,sec4
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 733056 , 4972277
The elevation is 1831 m ( 6008 ft )
The gradient is: 149.3
The aspect direction is: 115.2
The local roughness is: 65.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.0499, 44.8658; 1831 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Melody Falls; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0499, 44.8658 at a distance of 5 m
- Cottonwood Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0668, 44.8686 at a distance of 1368 m
- Vopats Canyon head;
-108.0226, 44.8831 at a distance of 2889 m
- Simmons Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0793, 44.8814 at a distance of 2894 m
- Vopats Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0496, 44.8928 at a distance of 2996 m
- Simmons Canyon head;
-108.0493, 44.8928 at a distance of 2996 m
- High Ditch; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0918, 44.8597 at a distance of 3379 m
- Johns Spring; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0232, 44.8900 at a distance of 3416 m
- Little Mountain; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0760, 44.8917, ( 6352 ft ) at a distance of 3536 m
- Lowmiller Bench; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0060, 44.8489 at a distance of 3950 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Natural Trap Cave
||Bear Creek Ranch
This was request number 29793019