The selected location is:
( 44°, 52', 53.0" N; 108°, 4', 45.5" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T57N,R93W,sec33
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 730671 , 4973926
The elevation is 1538 m ( 5046 ft )
The gradient is: 45.8
The aspect direction is: 267.5
The local roughness is: 17.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.0793, 44.8814; 1538 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Simmons Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0793, 44.8814 at a distance of 6 m
- Little Mountain; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0760, 44.8917, ( 6352 ft ) at a distance of 1170 m
- Cottonwood Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0668, 44.8686 at a distance of 1737 m
- Petes Canyon head;
-108.0735, 44.8981 at a distance of 1908 m
- Petes Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1001, 44.8925 at a distance of 2050 m
- High Ditch; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0918, 44.8597 at a distance of 2609 m
- Vopats Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0496, 44.8928 at a distance of 2667 m
- Simmons Canyon head;
-108.0493, 44.8928 at a distance of 2688 m
- Melody Falls; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.0499, 44.8658 at a distance of 2904 m
- Harmon Springs; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1226, 44.8675 at a distance of 3754 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Natural Trap Cave
This was request number 29733973