The selected location is:
( 45°, 10', 21.0" N; 108°, 5', 17.5" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T8S,R30E,sec6
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 728804 , 5006238
The elevation is 1925 m ( 6314 ft )
The gradient is: 31.5
The aspect direction is: 100.5
The local roughness is: 17.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.0882, 45.1725; 1925 m
The state and county are Montana: Big Horn County 30003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Black Tail Spring; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.0882, 45.1725 at a distance of 5 m
- Black Tail Creek head;
-108.0818, 45.1808 at a distance of 1048 m
- Black Tail Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.1279, 45.1839 at a distance of 3364 m
- Little Bull Elk Ridge; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.0410, 45.1850 at a distance of 3963 m
- Dead Indian Hill; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.1399, 45.1569, ( 4553 ft ) at a distance of 4418 m
- Whiskey Coulee mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.0285, 45.1939 at a distance of 5261 m
- Dry Head Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.1349, 45.2075 at a distance of 5343 m
- Templeton Creek mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.1563, 45.1708 at a distance of 5355 m
- Whiskey Coulee head;
-108.0096, 45.1572 at a distance of 6413 m
- Little Bull Elk Creek mouth; Montana: Big Horn Co.
-108.0715, 45.2300 at a distance of 6519 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Bear Coulee SW
|Dead Indian Hill
||Little Finger Ridge
This was request number 31730850