The selected location is:
( 48°, 7', 0.8" N; 108°, 5', 24.4" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T27N,R28E,sec11
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 716564 , 5333389
The elevation is 765 m ( 2510 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.0901, 48.1169; 765 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Wild Horse Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0901, 48.1169 at a distance of 2 m
- Fourmile Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0940, 48.1308 at a distance of 1572 m
- Tin Roof Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.1265, 48.1353 at a distance of 3394 m
- Threemile Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0913, 48.1475 at a distance of 3403 m
- Halvor Number 2 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0424, 48.1200 at a distance of 3570 m
- Halvor Number 1 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0640, 48.1467 at a distance of 3842 m
- KRM Ranch; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.1454, 48.1181 at a distance of 4118 m
- Rudolf Valley School (historical); Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0340, 48.1233 at a distance of 4238 m
- D Drum Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.1090, 48.1533 at a distance of 4284 m
- Reservoir Number One Hundred Sixty-one; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0857, 48.1622, ( 2547 ft ) at a distance of 5047 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Wild Horse Reservoir
||West Alkali Reservoir
||Bennett Lake NW
This was request number 29806033