The selected location is:
( 48°, 8', 7.1" N; 108°, 7', 35.4" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T28N,R28E,sec33
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 713779 , 5335332
The elevation is 770 m ( 2527 ft )
The gradient is: 3.5
The aspect direction is: 258.2
The local roughness is: 1.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.1265, 48.1353; 770 m
The state and county are Montana: Phillips County 30071
The HUC is Beaver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tin Roof Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.1265, 48.1353 at a distance of 1 m
- Schoolhouse Number 7 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.1424, 48.1483 at a distance of 1867 m
- KRM Ranch; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.1454, 48.1181 at a distance of 2374 m
- D Drum Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.1090, 48.1533 at a distance of 2388 m
- Fourmile Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0940, 48.1308 at a distance of 2472 m
- Threemile Coulee mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0913, 48.1475 at a distance of 2951 m
- Schoolhouse Number 5 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.1657, 48.1433 at a distance of 3049 m
- Wild Horse Creek mouth; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0901, 48.1169 at a distance of 3397 m
- Wild Horse Reservoir; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.1810, 48.1303 at a distance of 4093 m
- PR-161 Dam; Montana: Phillips Co.
-108.0874, 48.1633 at a distance of 4262 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Big Flat East
||Wild Horse Reservoir
||West Alkali Reservoir
This was request number 30248370