The selected location is:
( 44°, 59', 35.2" N; 108°, 9', 22.7" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T58N,R94W,sec23
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 724154 , 4986118
The elevation is 1524 m ( 5001 ft )
The gradient is: 1.9
The aspect direction is: 135.4
The local roughness is: 2.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.1563, 44.9931; 1524 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mike 1-10 Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1563, 44.9931 at a distance of 6 m
- Fuesner and Sons Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1563, 44.9928 at a distance of 38 m
- Mike Number Ten Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1507, 44.9875 at a distance of 769 m
- Lisbon Mines; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1582, 44.9858 at a distance of 829 m
- Glory Hole; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1604, 44.9850 at a distance of 960 m
- Mickey 2-10 Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1576, 44.9839 at a distance of 1032 m
- Pass Reservoir; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1724, 44.9869 at a distance of 1445 m
- Little Mountain Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1757, 44.9875 at a distance of 1651 m
- Smith-Powleson Claim Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1776, 44.9931 at a distance of 1677 m
- Saunders Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1574, 44.9775 at a distance of 1741 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Natural Trap Cave
This was request number 30041504