The selected location is:
( 44°, 59', 15.0" N; 108°, 10', 32.5" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T58N,R94W,sec22
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 722647 , 4985443
The elevation is 1524 m ( 5000 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.1757, 44.9875; 1524 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Mountain Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1757, 44.9875 at a distance of 5 m
- Pass Reservoir; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1724, 44.9869 at a distance of 272 m
- Smith-Powleson Claim Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1776, 44.9931 at a distance of 635 m
- Cedar Buttes Reservoir; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1904, 44.9844 at a distance of 1209 m
- Glory Hole; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1604, 44.9850 at a distance of 1242 m
- Lisbon Mines; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1582, 44.9858 at a distance of 1396 m
- Dirty Beast Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1829, 44.9994 at a distance of 1434 m
- Mickey 2-10 Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1576, 44.9839 at a distance of 1486 m
- Fuesner and Sons Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1563, 44.9928 at a distance of 1640 m
- Mike 1-10 Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1563, 44.9931 at a distance of 1652 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Natural Trap Cave
This was request number 29955142