The selected location is:
( 44°, 51', 43.9" N; 108°, 12', 17.6" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T56N,R94W,sec5
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 720824 , 4971444
The elevation is 1116 m ( 3660 ft )
The gradient is: 1.8
The aspect direction is: 87.8
The local roughness is: 1.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.2049, 44.8622; 1116 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Shoshone River mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2049, 44.8622 at a distance of 6 m
- Kane; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2029, 44.8436, ( 3692 ft ) at a distance of 2078 m
- Little Sheep Mountain Anticline Number Fourteen Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2318, 44.8653 at a distance of 2150 m
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1763, 44.8589 at a distance of 2294 m
- Kane Cemetery; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2096, 44.8842, ( 3669 ft ) at a distance of 2467 m
- Katys Nipple; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2088, 44.8392, ( 4002 ft ) at a distance of 2579 m
- Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1888, 44.8881 at a distance of 3143 m
- Little Sand Draw mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2457, 44.8669 at a distance of 3264 m
- Big Fork Canal; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2468, 44.8764 at a distance of 3664 m
- John Blue Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1632, 44.8922 at a distance of 4686 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Natural Trap Cave
|North Emblem Reservoir
This was request number 30227165