The selected location is:
( 44°, 50', 20.8" N; 108°, 12', 31.3" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T56N,R94W,sec18
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 720612 , 4968867
The elevation is 1157 m ( 3797 ft )
The gradient is: 2.7
The aspect direction is: 56.5
The local roughness is: 16.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.2087, 44.8391; 1157 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Shoshone
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Katys Nipple; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2088, 44.8392, ( 4002 ft ) at a distance of 8 m
- Kane; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2029, 44.8436, ( 3692 ft ) at a distance of 677 m
- Shoshone River mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2049, 44.8622 at a distance of 2580 m
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1763, 44.8589 at a distance of 3376 m
- Little Sheep Mountain Anticline Number Fourteen Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2318, 44.8653 at a distance of 3431 m
- Willow Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.1582, 44.8308 at a distance of 4102 m
- Little Sand Draw mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2457, 44.8669 at a distance of 4249 m
- Sunlight Canal; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2649, 44.8408 at a distance of 4445 m
- Lovell Canal; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2693, 44.8356 at a distance of 4805 m
- Kane Cemetery; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2096, 44.8842, ( 3669 ft ) at a distance of 5007 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Natural Trap Cave
|North Emblem Reservoir
This was request number 29557972