The selected location is:
( 44°, 56', 19.0" N; 108°, 15', 15.5" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T57N,R95W,sec12
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 716634 , 4979797
The elevation is 1169 m ( 3836 ft )
The gradient is: 33.9
The aspect direction is: 47.1
The local roughness is: 26.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.2543, 44.9386; 1169 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Three Forks Canyon Area Number Four Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2543, 44.9386 at a distance of 6 m
- Sykes Mountain; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2546, 44.9319 at a distance of 750 m
- Narrows River, The mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2335, 44.9467 at a distance of 1872 m
- Three Forks Canyon Area Number Three Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2749, 44.9497 at a distance of 2036 m
- Whitehead Claims Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2404, 44.9208 at a distance of 2268 m
- Bighorn Canyon head;
-108.2249, 44.9369 at a distance of 2331 m
- Narrows River, The head;
-108.2246, 44.9378 at a distance of 2349 m
- Sykes Mountain Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2793, 44.9206 at a distance of 2812 m
- Midnight Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2188, 44.9497 at a distance of 3061 m
- Crooked Creek mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2668, 44.9675 at a distance of 3354 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Red Pryor Mountain
||Natural Trap Cave
This was request number 29862721