The selected location is:
( 44°, 50', 8.2" N; 108°, 16', 9.5" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T56N,R95W,sec15
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 715836 , 4968316
The elevation is 1179 m ( 3869 ft )
The gradient is: 11.5
The aspect direction is: 66.3
The local roughness is: 8.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.2693, 44.8356; 1179 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Shoshone
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lovell Canal; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2693, 44.8356 at a distance of 6 m
- Sunlight Canal; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2649, 44.8408 at a distance of 671 m
- Lovell Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2788, 44.8286 at a distance of 1083 m
- Assay Pit Number Three Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.3007, 44.8369 at a distance of 2485 m
- Little Sheep Mountain Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2996, 44.8286 at a distance of 2518 m
- Little Sheep Mountain Anticline Number Fifteen Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2840, 44.8133 at a distance of 2741 m
- Little Sheep Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.3043, 44.8222 at a distance of 3143 m
- Assay Pit Number One Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.3129, 44.8433 at a distance of 3548 m
- Little Sand Draw mouth; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2457, 44.8669 at a distance of 3944 m
- Little Sheep Mountain Anticline Number Eighteen Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.3043, 44.8064 at a distance of 4268 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Natural Trap Cave
|Jack Horner Reservoir
||North Emblem Reservoir
This was request number 29710403