The selected location is:
( 44°, 49', 43.0" N; 108°, 17', 58.6" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T56N,R95W,sec16
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 713467 , 4967458
The elevation is 1247 m ( 4093 ft )
The gradient is: 29.0
The aspect direction is: 110.5
The local roughness is: 16.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.2996, 44.8286; 1247 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Big Horn County 56003
The HUC is Shoshone
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Sheep Mountain Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2996, 44.8286 at a distance of 6 m
- Little Sheep Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.3043, 44.8222 at a distance of 806 m
- Assay Pit Number Three Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.3007, 44.8369 at a distance of 921 m
- Lovell Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2788, 44.8286 at a distance of 1647 m
- Assay Pit Number One Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.3129, 44.8433 at a distance of 1937 m
- Little Sheep Mountain Anticline Number Fifteen Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2840, 44.8133 at a distance of 2106 m
- Little Sheep Mountain Anticline Number Eighteen Mine; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.3043, 44.8064 at a distance of 2500 m
- Lovell Canal; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2693, 44.8356 at a distance of 2520 m
- Hooker Drain; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.3296, 44.8458 at a distance of 3041 m
- Sunlight Canal; Wyoming: Big Horn Co.
-108.2649, 44.8408 at a distance of 3060 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Natural Trap Cave
|Jack Horner Reservoir
||North Emblem Reservoir
This was request number 30036771