The selected location is:
( 45°, 4', 8.8" N; 108°, 23', 40.6" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T9S,R27E,sec10
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 705098 , 4993929
The elevation is 1581 m ( 5188 ft )
The gradient is: 29.9
The aspect direction is: 318.7
The local roughness is: 24.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.3946, 45.0691; 1581 m
The state and county are Montana: Carbon County 30009
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Teepee Rings; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3946, 45.0692, ( 5344 ft ) at a distance of 6 m
- Demijohn Flat; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3971, 45.0661 at a distance of 391 m
- Dandy Mine; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.4174, 45.0667 at a distance of 1815 m
- Red Water Well; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.4146, 45.0592, ( 5147 ft ) at a distance of 1923 m
- Tillet Ridge; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3679, 45.0622 at a distance of 2241 m
- CM and M Pit; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.4246, 45.0750 at a distance of 2449 m
- Demijohn Hollow mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3949, 45.0914 at a distance of 2473 m
- Lisbon Mine; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.4257, 45.0789 at a distance of 2677 m
- Roberts Incline Mine; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.4307, 45.0669 at a distance of 2852 m
- Lost Water Canyon mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3943, 45.0958 at a distance of 2962 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Big Ice Cave
||East Pryor Mountain
||Red Pryor Mountain
This was request number 30249708