The selected location is:
( 45°, 5', 29.0" N; 108°, 23', 41.6" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T8S,R27E,sec34
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 704995 , 4996406
The elevation is 1585 m ( 5200 ft )
The gradient is: 12.0
The aspect direction is: 11.6
The local roughness is: 31.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.3949, 45.0914; 1585 m
The state and county are Montana: Carbon County 30009
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Demijohn Hollow mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3949, 45.0914 at a distance of 5 m
- Lost Water Creek mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3951, 45.0958 at a distance of 484 m
- Lost Water Canyon mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3943, 45.0958 at a distance of 486 m
- Cave Creek mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3976, 45.1033 at a distance of 1334 m
- Cave Canyon mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3971, 45.1039 at a distance of 1395 m
- Teepee Rings; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3946, 45.0692, ( 5344 ft ) at a distance of 2473 m
- Commissary Creek mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.4060, 45.1136 at a distance of 2612 m
- Sandra Mine; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.4299, 45.0931 at a distance of 2760 m
- Lisbon Mine; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.4257, 45.0789 at a distance of 2796 m
- Demijohn Flat; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3971, 45.0661 at a distance of 2822 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Big Ice Cave
||East Pryor Mountain
||Red Pryor Mountain
This was request number 30204447