The selected location is:
( 45°, 6', 14.0" N; 108°, 23', 49.6" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T8S,R27E,sec27
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 704777 , 4997789
The elevation is 1646 m ( 5401 ft )
The gradient is: 6.4
The aspect direction is: 91.4
The local roughness is: 6.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-108.3971, 45.1039; 1646 m
The state and county are Montana: Carbon County 30009
The HUC is Big Horn Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wyoming Basin
(less typical) 18
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cave Canyon mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3971, 45.1039 at a distance of 5 m
- Cave Creek mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3976, 45.1033 at a distance of 81 m
- Lost Water Creek mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3951, 45.0958 at a distance of 919 m
- Lost Water Canyon mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3943, 45.0958 at a distance of 932 m
- Commissary Creek mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.4060, 45.1136 at a distance of 1280 m
- Demijohn Hollow mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.3949, 45.0914 at a distance of 1405 m
- Bridge Hollow mouth; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.4151, 45.1186 at a distance of 2157 m
- Demijohn Hollow head;
-108.4307, 45.0972 at a distance of 2747 m
- Sandra Mine; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.4299, 45.0931 at a distance of 2848 m
- Old Glory Mine; Montana: Carbon Co.
-108.4340, 45.1011 at a distance of 2919 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Big Ice Cave
||East Pryor Mountain
||Red Pryor Mountain
This was request number 30162510