The selected location is:
( 33°, 16', 51.2" N; 109°, 30', 45.4" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T2S,R28E,sec6
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 638511 , 3683415
The elevation is 1520 m ( 4986 ft )
The gradient is: 7.0
The aspect direction is: 358.8
The local roughness is: 4.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-109.5126, 33.2809; 1520 m
The state and county are Arizona: Graham County 4009
The HUC is Upper Gila-San Carlos Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Deserts
(less typical) 24
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Burro Tank; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.5125, 33.2809 at a distance of 8 m
- Eagle Dam; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.5131, 33.2834 at a distance of 277 m
- Sheep Wash mouth; Arizona: Greenlee Co.
-109.4989, 33.2851 at a distance of 1355 m
- Cottonwood Canyon mouth; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.5014, 33.2704 at a distance of 1565 m
- Water Canyon mouth; Arizona: Greenlee Co.
-109.4914, 33.2726 at a distance of 2178 m
- Sunflower Mesa Tank; Arizona: Greenlee Co.
-109.4889, 33.2612 at a distance of 3108 m
- Sunflower Mesa; Arizona: Greenlee Co.
-109.4848, 33.2654, ( 5207 ft ) at a distance of 3109 m
- Cottonwood Spring; Arizona: Greenlee Co.
-109.4789, 33.2737 at a distance of 3238 m
- ST Well; Arizona: Greenlee Co.
-109.4792, 33.2912, ( 4840 ft ) at a distance of 3310 m
- Moore Ranch; Arizona: Greenlee Co.
-109.4867, 33.3032 at a distance of 3450 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Point of Pines East
||Willow Mountain SE
|Park Creek Cabins
This was request number 31724754