The selected location is:
( 33°, 20', 21.1" N; 109°, 38', 2.4" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T1S,R26E,sec13
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 627120 , 3689724
The elevation is 1809 m ( 5935 ft )
The gradient is: 16.6
The aspect direction is: 88.5
The local roughness is: 10.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-109.6340, 33.3392; 1809 m
The state and county are Arizona: Graham County 4009
The HUC is Upper Gila-San Carlos Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pine Flat Tank; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.6339, 33.3393, ( 5983 ft ) at a distance of 9 m
- East Salt Shed Tank; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.6464, 33.3548, ( 5998 ft ) at a distance of 2078 m
- East Salt Shed Dam; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.6439, 33.3584 at a distance of 2318 m
- Picket Corral Tank; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.6587, 33.3176, ( 5752 ft ) at a distance of 3326 m
- Bull Canyon mouth; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.5989, 33.3526 at a distance of 3585 m
- Salt Shed Dam; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.6673, 33.3601 at a distance of 3871 m
- Salt Shed Tank; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.6731, 33.3593, ( 6023 ft ) at a distance of 4269 m
- Maggie Jones Tank; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.6334, 33.3004, ( 5591 ft ) at a distance of 4308 m
- Four Mile Tank Dam; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.5823, 33.3318 at a distance of 4880 m
- Fourmile Tank; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.5817, 33.3270, ( 6074 ft ) at a distance of 5051 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Natanes Mountains NE
|Point of Pines West
||Point of Pines East
||Willow Mountain SE
||Park Creek Cabins
This was request number 29859513