The selected location is:
( 33°, 25', 9.1" N; 109°, 42', 30.2" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T1N,R25E,sec23
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 620086 , 3698507
The elevation is 1847 m ( 6059 ft )
The gradient is: 4.0
The aspect direction is: 256.6
The local roughness is: 3.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-109.7084, 33.4192; 1847 m
The state and county are Arizona: Graham County 4009
The HUC is Upper Gila-San Carlos Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Steer Pasture Tank; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.7084, 33.4193, ( 5978 ft ) at a distance of 7 m
- Big Prairie; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.7262, 33.4101 at a distance of 1945 m
- Turkey Creek mouth; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.7025, 33.3851 at a distance of 3826 m
- Point of Pines Creek mouth; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.6773, 33.3820 at a distance of 5041 m
- Pump Station Dam; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.6923, 33.3751 at a distance of 5119 m
- Point of Pines Charco; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.7345, 33.3712, ( 5905 ft ) at a distance of 5857 m
- Willow Creek head;
-109.7778, 33.4301 at a distance of 6570 m
- Sawbuck Tank; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.6687, 33.4712, ( 6415 ft ) at a distance of 6841 m
- Willow Tank; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.6348, 33.4112 at a distance of 6900 m
- Pumping Station Tank; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.7600, 33.4645, ( 6017 ft ) at a distance of 6946 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|West Poker Mountain
|Natanes Mountains NE
|Point of Pines West
||Point of Pines East
||Willow Mountain SE
This was request number 29766299