The selected location is:
( 33°, 4', 11.3" N; 109°, 50', 21.1" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T4S,R24E,sec24
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 608354 , 3659624
The elevation is 1320 m ( 4330 ft )
The gradient is: 52.6
The aspect direction is: 239.9
The local roughness is: 20.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-109.8392, 33.0698; 1320 m
The state and county are Arizona: Graham County 4009
The HUC is Upper Gila-San Carlos Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Deserts
(more typical) 24
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Oliver Spring; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8392, 33.0698 at a distance of 6 m
- Oliver Spring Canyon head;
-109.8342, 33.0682 at a distance of 498 m
- Oliver Knoll; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8467, 33.0618, ( 4805 ft ) at a distance of 1136 m
- Dry Prong mouth; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8192, 33.0818 at a distance of 2287 m
- Oliver Trail Spring; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8262, 33.0912 at a distance of 2660 m
- Angel Trail Spring; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8139, 33.0870 at a distance of 3031 m
- Walnut Spring; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8720, 33.0748 at a distance of 3115 m
- Ash Timber Spring; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8245, 33.0970 at a distance of 3309 m
- Teague Spring Canyon head;
-109.8692, 33.0865 at a distance of 3358 m
- Line Camp Spring; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8273, 33.1007 at a distance of 3597 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Park Creek Cabins
This was request number 31715928