The selected location is:
( 32°, 52', 48.4" N; 109°, 50', 50.3" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T6S,R24E,sec25
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 607829 , 3638584
The elevation is 884 m ( 2899 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 136.8
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-109.8473, 32.8801; 884 m
The state and county are Arizona: Graham County 4009
The HUC is Upper Gila-San Carlos Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Deserts
(more typical) 24
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rogers Reservoir Dam; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8473, 32.8801 at a distance of 6 m
- Rogers Reservoir; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8487, 32.8795 at a distance of 152 m
- Pima Cemetery; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8375, 32.8815 at a distance of 926 m
- Rogers Cemetery; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8403, 32.8904 at a distance of 1311 m
- Mud Hollow mouth; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8323, 32.8670 at a distance of 2020 m
- Mud Hollow Tank; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8398, 32.8626 at a distance of 2066 m
- Mud Hollow head;
-109.8248, 32.8818 at a distance of 2109 m
- Dublin; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8342, 32.8962 at a distance of 2160 m
- Pima Elementary School; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8267, 32.8937 at a distance of 2442 m
- Pima High School; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8256, 32.8932 at a distance of 2491 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Shingle Mill Mountain
This was request number 30136933