The selected location is:
( 32°, 53', 28.3" N; 109°, 56', 2.4" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T6S,R24E,sec19
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 599706 , 3639729
The elevation is 914 m ( 2999 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-109.9340, 32.8912; 914 m
The state and county are Arizona: Graham County 4009
The HUC is Upper Gila-San Carlos Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Deserts
(less typical) 24
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bear Springs Flat; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.9339, 32.8912 at a distance of 7 m
- Biglers Reservoir; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.9028, 32.8932 at a distance of 2924 m
- White House; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.9664, 32.8918 at a distance of 3036 m
- Oso Largo Dike Dam; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.9056, 32.9101 at a distance of 3379 m
- Bigler Wash mouth; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8967, 32.9151 at a distance of 4376 m
- Bigler Ponds; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.9478, 32.8520 at a distance of 4540 m
- Simon Springs; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.8945, 32.9182 at a distance of 4751 m
- Bear Springs; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.9492, 32.8501 at a distance of 4780 m
- Bear Springs Wash mouth; Arizona: Graham Co.
-109.9742, 32.8590 at a distance of 5193 m
- Bigler Wash head;
-109.9442, 32.8437 at a distance of 5358 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Shingle Mill Mountain
This was request number 29491909