The selected location is:
( 46°, 10', 51.6" N; 110°, 21', 48.6" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T5N,R11E,sec16
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 549124 , 5114355
The elevation is 2020 m ( 6626 ft )
The gradient is: 21.5
The aspect direction is: 246.5
The local roughness is: 8.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.3635, 46.1810; 2020 m
The state and county are Montana: Meagher County 30059
The HUC is Shields
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(more typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Scofield Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.3635, 46.1810 at a distance of 6 m
- Lodgepole Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.3599, 46.1810 at a distance of 275 m
- Clear Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.3701, 46.1813 at a distance of 514 m
- Turkey Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.3551, 46.1802 at a distance of 650 m
- Dugout Creek mouth; Montana: Meagher Co.
-110.3796, 46.1843 at a distance of 1301 m
- Buck Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.3840, 46.1852 at a distance of 1655 m
- Fawn Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.3318, 46.1821 at a distance of 2447 m
- Turkey Creek head;
-110.3382, 46.1591 at a distance of 3116 m
- Shields River Recreation Site; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4040, 46.1827, ( 6435 ft ) at a distance of 3136 m
- Crandall Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4074, 46.1841 at a distance of 3411 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29993395