The selected location is:
( 46°, 10', 50.9" N; 110°, 26', 52.8" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T5N,R10E,sec23
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 542603 , 5114284
The elevation is 1890 m ( 6201 ft )
The gradient is: 2.6
The aspect direction is: 294.7
The local roughness is: 8.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.4480, 46.1808; 1890 m
The state and county are Montana: Meagher County 30059
The HUC is Shields
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lodgepole Creek mouth; Montana: Meagher Co.
-110.4480, 46.1807 at a distance of 7 m
- Serrett Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4564, 46.1727 at a distance of 1104 m
- Deep Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4594, 46.1713 at a distance of 1369 m
- Bennett Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4279, 46.1821 at a distance of 1555 m
- Bennett Creek Guard Station; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4235, 46.1743 at a distance of 2020 m
- Mill Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4686, 46.1693 at a distance of 2035 m
- Meadow Creek head;
-110.4658, 46.1991 at a distance of 2457 m
- Davey Butte; Montana: Meagher Co.
-110.4590, 46.2027, ( 8233 ft ) at a distance of 2584 m
- South Fork Shields River mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4797, 46.1677 at a distance of 2843 m
- Crandall Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4074, 46.1841 at a distance of 3153 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Scab Rock Mountain
This was request number 31712199