The selected location is:
( 46°, 10', 21.7" N; 110°, 27', 23.0" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T5N,R10E,sec22
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 541961 , 5113379
The elevation is 1883 m ( 6177 ft )
The gradient is: 2.8
The aspect direction is: 265.3
The local roughness is: 1.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.4564, 46.1727; 1883 m
The state and county are Montana: Park County 30067
The HUC is Shields
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Serrett Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4564, 46.1727 at a distance of 6 m
- Deep Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4594, 46.1713 at a distance of 274 m
- Mill Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4686, 46.1693 at a distance of 1010 m
- Lodgepole Creek mouth; Montana: Meagher Co.
-110.4480, 46.1807 at a distance of 1107 m
- South Fork Shields River mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4797, 46.1677 at a distance of 1879 m
- Bennett Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4279, 46.1821 at a distance of 2435 m
- Bennett Creek Guard Station; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4235, 46.1743 at a distance of 2543 m
- Sunlight Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.4266, 46.1555 at a distance of 2992 m
- Meadow Creek head;
-110.4658, 46.1991 at a distance of 3027 m
- Davey Butte; Montana: Meagher Co.
-110.4590, 46.2027, ( 8233 ft ) at a distance of 3346 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Scab Rock Mountain
This was request number 30035755