The selected location is:
( 47°, 18', 54.0" N; 110°, 30', 59.8" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T18N,R9E,sec13
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 536534 , 5240283
The elevation is 1280 m ( 4199 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.5166, 47.3150; 1280 m
The state and county are Montana: Judith Basin County 30045
The HUC is Arrow
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Montana Valley and Foothill Prairies
(less typical) 16
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Byrne Creek mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5166, 47.3150 at a distance of 4 m
- Castners Coulee mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5147, 47.3128 at a distance of 288 m
- Black Coulee mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5258, 47.3236 at a distance of 1178 m
- Antares Dam; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5375, 47.3117 at a distance of 1621 m
- Flat Coulee mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5280, 47.3286 at a distance of 1736 m
- Draco Dam; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.4825, 47.3083 at a distance of 2687 m
- Eastern Coulee mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5366, 47.3433 at a distance of 3486 m
- Dramamine Dam; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.4741, 47.2967 at a distance of 3808 m
- Lone Tree Creek mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.4794, 47.2900 at a distance of 3959 m
- Erwin Creek mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5708, 47.3292 at a distance of 4388 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Wolf Butte NW
This was request number 30278592