The selected location is:
( 47°, 21', 11.9" N; 110°, 33', 56.9" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T18N,R9E,sec3
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 532792 , 5244517
The elevation is 1394 m ( 4572 ft )
The gradient is: 4.4
The aspect direction is: 330.6
The local roughness is: 4.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.5658, 47.3533; 1394 m
The state and county are Montana: Judith Basin County 30045
The HUC is Arrow
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Montana Valley and Foothill Prairies
(less typical) 16
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mad Dam; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5658, 47.3533 at a distance of 4 m
- Black Buttes; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5650, 47.3544 at a distance of 134 m
- Pine Creek mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5672, 47.3606 at a distance of 814 m
- Flanagan Creek mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5514, 47.3522 at a distance of 1098 m
- McLeish Cemetery; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5780, 47.3597 at a distance of 1160 m
- Waymeir Creek mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5850, 47.3656 at a distance of 1989 m
- Eastern Coulee mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5366, 47.3433 at a distance of 2475 m
- Erwin Creek mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5708, 47.3292 at a distance of 2709 m
- Black Coulee head;
-110.6050, 47.3589 at a distance of 3023 m
- Flat Coulee head;
-110.6041, 47.3622 at a distance of 3055 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Wolf Butte NW
This was request number 30106446