The selected location is:
( 32°, 58', 8.4" N; 110°, 34', 2.6" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T5S,R17E,sec25
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 540426 , 3647934
The elevation is 975 m ( 3200 ft )
The gradient is: 2.0
The aspect direction is: 228.3
The local roughness is: 1.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.5674, 32.9690; 975 m
The state and county are Arizona: Pinal County 4021
The HUC is Middle Gila
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Deserts
(less typical) 24
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Apsey Camp; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.5674, 32.9690 at a distance of 6 m
- Devils Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.5988, 32.9801 at a distance of 3178 m
- Bates Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.5329, 32.9729 at a distance of 3257 m
- Cedar Corral; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6124, 32.9687 at a distance of 4203 m
- Red Basin; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.5951, 32.9370 at a distance of 4394 m
- Eskiminzin Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6188, 32.9687 at a distance of 4802 m
- Rattlesnake Canyon head;
-110.5699, 33.0134 at a distance of 4926 m
- Lion Camp; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6213, 32.9809 at a distance of 5204 m
- Depression Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6221, 32.9809 at a distance of 5276 m
- Burro Water Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6249, 32.9687 at a distance of 5372 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Holy Joe Peak
||Oak Grove Canyon
This was request number 30247665