The selected location is:
( 47°, 19', 45.1" N; 110°, 34', 14.9" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T18N,R9E,sec10
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 532429 , 5241837
The elevation is 1341 m ( 4400 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.5708, 47.3292; 1341 m
The state and county are Montana: Judith Basin County 30045
The HUC is Arrow
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Montana Valley and Foothill Prairies
(less typical) 16
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Erwin Creek mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5708, 47.3292 at a distance of 4 m
- Mad Dam; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5658, 47.3533 at a distance of 2702 m
- Black Buttes; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5650, 47.3544 at a distance of 2832 m
- Flanagan Creek mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5514, 47.3522 at a distance of 2945 m
- Eastern Coulee mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5366, 47.3433 at a distance of 3023 m
- Antares Dam; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5375, 47.3117 at a distance of 3186 m
- Flat Coulee mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5280, 47.3286 at a distance of 3238 m
- Castners Coulee head;
-110.5800, 47.2992 at a distance of 3411 m
- McLeish Cemetery; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5780, 47.3597 at a distance of 3430 m
- Black Coulee mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.5258, 47.3236 at a distance of 3461 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Wolf Butte NW
This was request number 30054758