The selected location is:
( 46°, 3', 53.6" N; 110°, 35', 56.8" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T4N,R9E,sec27
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 531006 , 5101336
The elevation is 1640 m ( 5382 ft )
The gradient is: 2.2
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 2.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.5991, 46.0649; 1640 m
The state and county are Montana: Park County 30067
The HUC is Shields
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Montana Valley and Foothill Prairies
(less typical) 16
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Nollmeyer Number 1 Dam; Montana: Park Co.
-110.5991, 46.0649 at a distance of 5 m
- North Fork Elk Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6066, 46.0535 at a distance of 1389 m
- South Fork Elk Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6064, 46.0532 at a distance of 1413 m
- Elk Creek head;
-110.6069, 46.0532 at a distance of 1429 m
- Porcupine Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6136, 46.0827 at a distance of 2277 m
- Antelope Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6319, 46.0741 at a distance of 2735 m
- McCauley North Mine; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6036, 46.0388 at a distance of 2918 m
- Cole Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6155, 46.0891 at a distance of 2976 m
- Myers Ditch; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6358, 46.0730 at a distance of 2977 m
- Big Canal; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6480, 46.0738 at a distance of 3909 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Scab Rock Mountain
This was request number 30278600