The selected location is:
( 46°, 2', 19.7" N; 110°, 36', 13.0" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T3N,R9E,sec4
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 530673 , 5098435
The elevation is 1646 m ( 5402 ft )
The gradient is: 11.0
The aspect direction is: 137.8
The local roughness is: 6.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.6036, 46.0388; 1646 m
The state and county are Montana: Park County 30067
The HUC is Shields
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Montana Valley and Foothill Prairies
(less typical) 16
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- McCauley North Mine; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6036, 46.0388 at a distance of 5 m
- South Fork Elk Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6064, 46.0532 at a distance of 1619 m
- Elk Creek head;
-110.6069, 46.0532 at a distance of 1624 m
- North Fork Elk Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6066, 46.0535 at a distance of 1654 m
- Kelley Dam; Montana: Park Co.
-110.5975, 46.0199 at a distance of 2150 m
- Nollmeyer Number 1 Dam; Montana: Park Co.
-110.5991, 46.0649 at a distance of 2926 m
- Elk Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6397, 46.0207 at a distance of 3439 m
- Daisy Dean Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6366, 46.0121 at a distance of 3911 m
- Antelope Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6319, 46.0741 at a distance of 4496 m
- Myers Ditch; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6358, 46.0730 at a distance of 4547 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Scab Rock Mountain
This was request number 31732659